THIS ISN’T WORK. THIS IS.... FUN! AWESOME! THE. BEST. JOB. EVAAAAAA!
Calling all Service Superstars. Dream Job Alert.
Yamadasan prides itself on providing affordable, comfortable 3 star hotel and lodge accommodation still with a five star service ethic all wrapped up in a ‘let’s make it fun’ work attitude. We want the best for our guests so you need to be the best at your game to join the Yamadasan family. Think you got what it takes? Apply today. We’d love to have you as one of our service superstars.
Here’s the dream: Come live, work, ski, snowboard and explore Madarao and Japan for the 2019/2020 ski season.
Work mornings and evenings and ski/board every day at the same time experiencing everything Japan and Japanese culture has to offer. Not to mention the best Powder Snow conditions in the world AKA MadaPow!! This is a skiing and snowboarding dream destination and you could be spending the season shredding pristine mountains and working with a great fun team providing our guest the experience of a lifetime.
Madarao is a boutique Japanese Ski resort located in the heart of the Japanese Alps at the northernmost part of Nagano Prefecture. Yamadasan has 3 properties in Madarao
- Yamadasan Hotel
- Yamadasan Lodge
- Smokies Restaurant & Bar
- Smokies Restaurant & Bar Manager (minimum 2-years’ experience in similar roll)
- Yamadasan Head Chef (minimum 3-years’ experience in similar roll)
- Yamadasan Ski Lodge Manager (minimum 3-years’ experience in similar roll)
- Hotel Front desk/Reception (minimum 1-year experience in similar roll)
- Restaurant Servers/waitstaff (minimum 1-year experience in similar roll)
- Bartenders (minimum 1-year experience in similar roll)
- Line Chefs (minimum 1-year experience in similar roll)
- Line Cooks/dishwashers (minimum 1-year experience in similar roll)
- Housekeeping (minimum 1-year experience in similar roll)
- Kids Club- Childcare Worker (minimum Cert III in Early Childhood education, CPR & First aid)
All positions come with hourly pay rate in Yen plus accommodation, 3 meals a day, Season Ski Pass, Uniform Shirts and Jumpers and are based on a 40-hour work week.
Contracts run from early December 2019 until late March 2020 depending upon postion. More detailed information provided to candidates who reach final inteview state.